Pearson Animal Hospital in San Diego Offers a Wide Range of Services
If you have a dog, cat, rabbit, or pocket pet and are looking for affordable and breed-specific vet care, our veterinary team at the Pearson Animal Hospital would be honored to help you out! Our San Marcos veterinarians are passionate about animal care and treat all our patients with dignity, respect, and genuine affection.
Services We Offer for Pets in All of San Diego County
Dr. Dorota Pearson and the rest of our veterinary team is proud to provide pet owners with a wide variety of competitively-priced services all over San Diego and the North County area, including San Marcos and Carlsbad, so you can have peace of mind when bringing your animal in for care. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Pet Wellness Exams: The foundation of your pet's health rests on routine pet wellness check-up. During your pet's annual exam, we may run special tests and lab work (e.g., blood, fecal, and urine tests), perform a thorough physical inspection and review any questions or concerns you may have about your pet's health, weight, socialization, and breed-specific issues. Our wellness exam services can also be custom tailored to meet the unique needs of your senior pet or kitten or puppy. Early detection and prevention of health problems are easier and cheaper than treatment, so get your pet in to see us regularly!
- Vaccinations & Preventive Medicines: Getting your puppy or kitten vaccinated is vital for its health and longevity, so we're happy to offer discounted packages on vaccines and additional types of parasite prevention medicines (including flea, tick, and heartworm prevention). Our veterinarian team can help you figure out when to bring your animal in to see us for vaccines and booster shots, as well as if and when to update your animal's preventive medication dosage to ensure optimal protection.
- Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, and Emergency Surgery: Many breeds of animals (especially large-breed dogs) are at risk for orthopedic injuries which may require rehabilitation and/or surgical intervention, including luxating patellas, congenital hip dysplasia, and cruciate disease. Our orthopedic surgical services include fracture repairs and TPLO procedures, used with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our veterinary staff also provides general surgery and emergency surgery services, including tumor removal and foreign body removal.
- Pet Dental Care: Dental care is so important for your pet! We offer dental exams, including teeth scaling and polishing, gum inspection, and dental surgery as indicated (e.g., removal of infected or broken teeth, cyst removal, etc.).
- Reproductive Care and Low-Cost Spay & Neuter: Whelping and pregnancy-related complications can happen to even "seasoned" animal mothers; our team offers scheduled emergency and after hours C-sections. Additional reproductive care services include pregnancy ultrasounds, pregnancy radiographs, surgical insemination, litter care, and low-cost spay and neuter surgery.
We accept payment for services (due when services are rendered) in forms of cash, check, Mastercard, Amex, and Visa, and happily offer discounts to select patients including senior citizens, active military, breeders, and area rescue groups. Call our front office staff for more information!
Looking for Affordable, Effective & Compassionate Pet Care? Contact our San Diego Veterinarians Today
For excellence in pet vet care and competitive prices, contact our veterinary team near San Marcos, CA now at 760-598-2512 to schedule an appointment with an experienced veterinarian.